Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in Orange County California. Alongside my amazing partner JP and the happy-go lucky dad Henry. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram platform, @annephung. I share my life- the good, the bad and all between. My parents accompanied me into America in 1990, when I was only one and a half years old. It wouldn't be possible to share my story to you now without my parents' efforts to work to the max and sacrifice. So that they could give their children a chance at a more prosperous future, I focused on my goals and worked hard in order to reach it. In my mind, I knew what the plan was for my future. You go to college and get a degree. Get married. Purchase a home. Create children. The life I had imagined for myself wasn't what it turned into. The money and the status of my work did not make me happy. I was convinced that I was wasting my life to earn the opportunity to earn a salary. In 2013, I realized that my passion was fitness. I also liked socializing and being able to assist other people. On the path towards this direction change in my life, I started to find private training. The year 2014 was the year I began my small business and this 2021 will see me celebrating my 7th year anniversary. It is rare to find Asian women in the industry. It is my goal to be a positive influencer within the business to offer the best coaching and guidance to help individuals to be healthier and happier individual by developing a sustainable lifestyle cater to their individual goals and needs. In addition, I wish for everyone to be able to achieve their goals and achieve anything they desire in life. My professional career began to take off when I was enjoying the highest successful times in my entire life. My mother passed away at the same time that my career began to take off. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease has ended and she is now in Heaven. Her memory will forever be on my mind and in my heart. mind. The lessons we learn from life can be hidden from us, but they can be highly useful. The passing of my mother has altered my life in several ways. I believe her passing gave me an opportunity to begin a new chapter. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. The time was right to go on to her next chapter and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. In my 30's, I feel more alive than ever. I am able to say that I live my life today instead of merely living as I did previously. As I tell my story, I hope that my words will resonate with you. It is my wish that my words will help you realize that you're never truly alone. I believe that you are blessed with the ability to achieve everything you desire. I pray that you live your life to the fullest and that you die without regrets because dying is the only possibility that awaits the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angela_Kang

Ksenia Solo measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size